New 12Cue Wireless Firing System Instructions
The unit uses the industry standard chipset for remote security systems. This makes the unit perfect for difficult shoot sites for smaller shows, special effects, family shows, and wedding displays. They will also work with multiple units for larger shows with several firing locations and product demonstrations both indoor and out.
The unit can be powered by 10 AA batteries or the AC power adaptor that is included.
The unit has a 200-250 meter (650-820 feet) range of operation. This will vary depending on battery power and the surrounding area. For the best possible range extend the antenna on the firing unit and the remote control.
There are 2 remotes included with this system. The first remote is a single shot remote control. It has 12 buttons numbered 1 through 12 and will only fire one channel at a time. The second remote is a multiple shot remote. It has buttons marked ALL through 2S and will fire all channels sequentially according to the button pushed.
These units can be programmed by the user to work on any of the frequencies programmed into remotes from the manufacturer. Thus, you can fire one or more wireless units with the same remote.
The system is not waterproof. Cover the unit with a plastic bag or other waterproof cover before operating in the rainy conditions.
1. Turn the Safety Switch Key to the ON position.
2. Turn the Function Selection Switch to the FIRE position.
3. Hold the Study button down until the red LED beside it goes out.
4. Turn the Function Selection switch to the middle (OFF) position. This cancels all frequencies previously programmed into the unit.
5. Turn the Function Selection switch to the FIRE position.
6. Push the STUDY button and release it. The LED should blink red once.
7. Turn the single shot remote control(transmitter) on using the ON/Off switch on the side. Push one of the firing buttons on the remote. The LED should blink red twice.
8. Push the STUDY button and release it again. The LED should blink green once.
9. Turn the multiple shot remote control (transmitter) on using the ON/Off switch on the side. Push one of the firing buttons on the remote. The LED should blink green twice.
10. Turn the Function Selection switch to the middle (OFF) position.
1. Make sure that all remotes are turned OFF. Make sure all Firing Units are turned off.
2. Connect electric matches to the unit. Each channel has a red and a black terminal.
3. Turn the Safety Switch Key to the ON position.
4. Turn the Function Selection switch to the TEST position. The Blue LED should turn on.
5. If the electric matches test OK there will be a Blue LED beside each channel.
6. Turn the Function Selection switch to the middle (OFF) position.
7. Raise the antenna and extend out fully.
8. Turn the Function Selection switch to the Fire position. The Red LED should turn on.
9. Select the remote you want to use and extend the antenna out fully. Turn the remote on using the ON/OFF switch on the side.
10. Fire the buttons by pressing the number of the channel that you would like to fire. The Signal Indication light will flash when a Fire button is pressed on a remote. There is a Red LED that will flash on the channel that is being fired as well.