Skylighter Over 1,000 Products for Making Fireworks & Pyrotechnics
Your Cart | Login
Customer Service
Order Status
Age Check
 Home | Blog | Get Free Fireworks Projects

Sales To Organizations


There are no limits on chemicals sold to organizations who can provide us with an ATFE (Type 20) High Explosives Manufacturer's license or who fall into these categories:

  • Government agencies
  • Educational institutions
  • Companies listed in the AFN North American or International Fireworks Trade Directories
You must send your order on your company/organization letterhead. We will keep the copy of any ATFE license you provide us on file for the period it covers; you do not need to resubmit it with each order to us. We do not require or accept any other ATFE licenses than Type 20; and we only require the ATFE High Explosives Manufacturing license from individuals or companies who are purchasing materials to make flash powder and/or other high explosives.

All Orders Must Be Prepaid

We are a small company and do not have the facilities to bill you. Please don't ask. To get a quote ahead of time, just go to our web site, add the items you want to the shopping cart there, pick the shipping method(s) you want used, and you will see the total costs of your order. If you proceed to checkout, you will see a button, which lets you print out a copy of your entire order. Or we are happy to quote you ahead of time for all materials, shipping, and hazmat fees.

Proof of Age Required for Certain Products / Hold Harmless Agreement

For certain products, we require that any person, whether representing an organization or buying as an individual, must prove they are 21 years of age or older and accept our online Hold Harmless Agreement, or send us a signed copy of it. See New Customers section for details.

(805) 772-7853 - 9:00AM to 5:00PM (Mon-Fri) ET
Copyright 2018 Skylighter, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Contact Us | Easy Returns | 1 Year Satisfaction Guarantee | Privacy Policy