Titanium spherical, +35-180 mesh (crackling)

Sold out
$19.19 /lb

Titanium alloy powder that burns with a dense, bright yellow-white spray of crackling sparks. Some branching at the ends.

About 75% is +38-100 mesh. Remaining 25% is distributed in fines and course material. Easily screen out the ranges you need or use it as is for very full bushy spark tails.

Ideal for fountains, rockets, stars, comets, saxons and drivers. Great mix of particle sizes for long bushy tails.

This is an industrial byproduct. May contain some flakes, needles, and foreign matter, but will not negatively affect its performance.

 Part #ZCH3006