1 Pound (3/4") Stinger Missile Tooling Set
Stinger Missile fireworks are spin-stabilized fireworks rockets. When you light them, the rocket spins on a small pin, then flies up. They are gyroscopically stabilized; they don't need fins or sticks.
Stinger rockets are really easy to make. Using this stinger rocket toolset, you can knock out a finished stinger in 5 or 6 minutes.
You make them using 3/4" ID x 3" long parallel tubes.
Each Stinger Missile Tool Set contains:
- Base and spindle are machined from 6061 aluminum. The spindle is mounted with Allen head screws in bottom and side, to prevent the spindle from turning. Your base may be a different shape & size than the one shown in photos.
- One 3.5"-long hollow ram with nozzle former.
- One 2.25"-long solid ram.
- One Spindle
- One Skylighter universal base
- One 3/16" allen socket head bolt and wrench
Here is a free tutorial on Making Stinger Missile Rockets.
You can also watch Stinger Missile Videos here!