Firefly Star Kit
What are firefly stars? Firefly stars produce a cloud of orange charcoal-sparks, with many silver flickering sparks flashing off and on, resembling fireflies on a hot summer night.
This kit contains everything you'll need to make almost 5#s of primed, beautiful firefly stars.
Each kit contains:
- Potassium Nitrate, 3 pounds (#CH5304)
- Charcoal Air Float, 2 pounds (#CH8068)
- Charcoal 80-mesh, 1 pound, (#CH8066)
- Sulfur, 1 pound (#CH8315)
- Dextrin, 1 pound (#CH8107)
- FireFly Aluminum, 1 pound (#CH0155)
You'll need to make sure some of your chemicals can pass through a 40-mesh screen. Be sure to add one to your cart if you don't already have one.
Buying this combination saves you 20% vs. buying the chemicals separately. Kit ships in 2 boxes.
Click here for Firefly Cut Star instructions